On Friday, April 9th, Regen Biopharma, Inc. (RGBP) filed an 8-K outlining its ambitious plan to upload a series of filings that would satisfy the SEC and OTC requirements to bring the company back to reporting status with OTC markets, allowing it to up-list to OTC Pink Current status.
RGBP 8K Filing
Regen Biopharma, Inc. (the “Company”) is in the process of preparing financial statements in order that Company may have such statements audited (in the case of Annual Financial Statements) and reviewed (in the case of Quarterly Financial Statements).
Upon completion of the aforementioned audits and reviews and preparation of the required reports, the Company intends file the following delinquent periodic reports with United States Securities and Exchange Commission:
• Form 10-K for the Fiscal Year ended September 30, 2019
• Form 10-Q for the Quarter ended December 31, 2019
• Form 10-Q for the Quarter ended March 31, 2020
• Form 10-Q for the Quarter ended June 30, 2020
• Form 10-K for the Fiscal Year ended September 30, 2020
• Form 10-Q for the Quarter ended December 31, 2020
On April 7, 2021 Regen Biopharma, Inc. (“Regen”) entered into an agreement (“Agreement”) with Oncology Pharma, Inc. (“Licensee”) whereby Regen granted to Licensee an exclusive right and license for the development and commercialization of certain intellectual property ( “License IP”) for the treatment in humans of pancreatic cancer for a term of fifteen years from April 7, 2021.
The License IP consists of antigen specific cancer vaccines in which modified mRNA is administered to produce epitopes able to produce an immune response which augments likelihood of successful induction of immunity. An epitope is the part of an antigen that is recognized by the immune system.
Interestingly, the company has a number of high profile products in its pipeline, such as
- Aplastic Anemia Stem Cell Therapy – HemaXellerate – IND #15376 CLEARED TO PROCEED TO PHASE I / II CLINICAL TRIALS
- Breast Cancer – dCellVax – IND #16200
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome Gene Silencing – DiffronC
Additionally, the company has attracted the attention of investment “institutions”, as one asset management LLC has invested over $1.1 million dollars into the company, as seen below in obtained SEC ownership breakdown. LG Capital Funding, LLC, Asset Management now owns a total of 5.3%.