- Carsmartt will have immediate revenues on its books
- CRSM Undervalued by factor of 5 (Delta)
- $2,000,000 yet to be added to the CRSM balance sheet
It has been an interesting last two years for the Uber and Lyft Junior competitor CarSmartt (OTC:CRSM), with a slow start to their official launch the company began to make ground in the last quarter of 2019. Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a vast majority of companies, like CarSmartt, had to put operations on hold. However, unlike most companies, CarSmartt was not only able to increase their stake in the market, but they landed a significant acquisition, one that goes well beyond the initial addition of revenues.
CarSmartt, Inc., (OTC Pink: CRSM), recently announced the signing of an agreement to purchase 100% of Nitrotel Manufacturing Corp., https://www.nitrotelmanufacturing.com/, a leading industry manufacturer of High Quality Physical Infrastructure Solutions.
Important Note: This acquisition has YET to contribute to the adjustment of the CarSmartt (CRSM) market price, which is now considered undervalued by a factor of 5 with $2,000,000 yet to be added to the CRSM balance sheet.
Once the acquisition is complete, Carsmartt will have immediate revenues on its books and will have entered the global data center market, which is poised to grow by USD 284.44 billion through 2023, according to a new report by Technavio, progressing at a CAGR of more than 17% during the forecast period.
This new development falls inline with the companies connection to Blockchain, with its recent ICO release. The company released the following statement regarding its ICO.
CarSmartt pools drivers and users together through its decentralized platform that offers earning/saving benefits to both parties. Thanks to its innovative blockchain technology enabled smart contracts, CarSmartt can ensure secure transactions, complete privacy and guaranteed payment. The company features a disrupting service, backed by a unique technology solution for a fast growing market.
Token price in USD: 1 TURN = 0.004 USD
Accepted currencies: ETH
ICO Round 1: 60% discount
ICO Round 2: 40% discount
ICO Round 3: 25% discount
10% – Ecosystem Discounts
15% – Development Costs
30% – Main ICO
15% – Ecosystem Reserve
30% – Post ICO Sales
30% – A.I. Self Driving Vehicles
19% – Software Development & Upgrades
1% – Legal Operations
40% – Marketing Costs, Digital Advertising, CPU, CPC
10% – Founding Team
- CRSM just broke into the rapidly growing multi-billion dollar Cryptocurrency and Blockchain space
- CRSM is witnessing fast user growth as an emerging Silicon Valley startup in the explosive $12B rideshare space.
- CRSM has also recently moved into the $300 billion parcel shipping market.
- CRSM has begun international expansion, establishing new campaigns in Mexico, Italy, and Columbia.
- CRSM shares have been trending higher, above key moving averages, demonstrating an underlying supportive framework from insiders.
- CRSM shares are registering oversold readings while testing key support in a technical upward trend: an excellent combination
Shifting to Cannabis, Marijuana Company of America Inc. has entered into a collaboration and mutual strategic investment with Cannabis Global, Inc. (OTC: CBGL). This expansion is something many traders will focus on, as November is traditionally “Cannabis Month”, and the company seems to be inline with the market.
MCOA is an emerging industry leader with focus in product development and sales & marketing with its proprietary botanical ingredients legal hemp-based cannabidiol (“CBD”) quality products under the brand name “hempSMART™”. The Company’s premium quality products are double lab tested for purity and potency and sold to wholesalers, distributors, via online e commerce consumer platform, and a proven network affiliate marketing program. The Company recently announced plans for international sales, production, and marketing expansion.